A Julia package for discrete event generation and simulation.
DiscreteEvents.jl  introduces a clock and allows to schedule arbitrary functions or expressions as actions on the clock's timeline. It provides simple, yet powerful ways to model and simulate discrete event systems (DES).
- NEWS: What is new about this version?
- Introduction: Get an overview and learn the basics.
- Manual: Get detailed informations about types, functions and macros.
- Internals: some internal types and functions.
- Troubleshooting: If something doesn't work as expected.
- Version history: A list of features and changes.
There is a companion site DiscreteEventsCompanion with more information, examples, notebooks and benchmarks.
DiscreteEvents is in active development. Please use, test and help evolve it. Its GitHub repository is at https://github.com/pbayer/DiscreteEvents.jl.
Author: Paul Bayer License: MIT