The examples are intended to show how
Simulate.jl can be used and how different approaches to modeling and simulation can be employed and combined with it.
- Two guys meet: an introductory example,
- Table tennis: a state-based simulation,
- Single server: an activity-based simulation of a single server,
- Post office: a process-based simulation of a post-office,
- Goldratt's dice game: a simulation of assembly lines, illustrating what can be done with multiple simulations and parameter variation on parallel threads,
- House heating: a simulation of a hybrid system, combining all three schemes: events, continuous sampling and processes.
Working with the examples
If you would like to play with the examples: