This is the first version fully supporting three modeling schemes: events, processes and sampling.
now!for IO-operations of processes,
- functions and macros for defining conditions,
- conditional events with
event!(sim, ex, cond),
- most functions can be called without the first clock argument, default to
event!takes an expression or a
SimFunctionor a tuple or an array of them,
- introduced aliases:
- introduced process-based simulation:
- extensive documentation,
- more examples.
- first registration 2019-11-04
- event-/activity-/state-based simulation with
event!based on Julia functions and expressions,
- introduced a central clock variable 𝐶,
Clockstate machine with
Loggerand logging functions,
- first documentation,
- first examples,
- CI and development setup.